VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Golf cart rentals are not allowed inside Wild Dunes, that’s why we rent Low Speed Vehicles (LSVs).
All regular automobile driving and parking laws apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific rules and regulations:
- Carts can not be driven on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach.
- Carts must pull to the side to let cars and trucks pass.DO NOT HOLD UP TRAFFIC!
- Grand Pavilion rental carts must be parked up under the house (garage) if there is one!
- ONLY Owners or friends/family of Owners are able to park at designated “Owners Only” parking areas as long as you have an “Owners pass” provided by us.
- The Owner of the property can request an “Owners pass” for the cart by emailing us at email@example.com.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
The following locations can NOT rent LSV’s due to each locations HOA rules.
- Port O’Call, Summerhouse, Shipwatch, Tidewater, Ocean Club, Seascape Villas, Lagoon Villas, Shipwreck, Mariners Walk, Beach Club Villas, Seaside Cottages/Grand Pavilion (74-77 & 80-99 Seaside Cottage Lane also known as 74-77 & 80-99 Grand Pavilion).
Seagrove Villas can ONLY rent a gas LSV due to no charging areas at the buildings.
The best parking area for closest beach access is on Summer Dunes Lane and Island Cottage Lane.