WE NOW HAVE GAS POWERED LOW SPEED VEHICLES AVAILABLE! NO CHARGING OR DISTANCE ISSUES WITH GAS!
Lightning Bugz Rentals offers Wild Dunes Golf cart rentals but the carts are technically Low Speed Vehicles, which allow them to be rented inside the Resort! Our carts are electric or gas powered and street legal day or night. Golf cart rentals are NOT ALLOWED inside Wild Dunes, thats why we have LSVs.
Why rent with us?
- Price, we have larger carts for less the price.
- 7 years experience and LEGAL (We have ALL necessary permits, licenses and insurance. Some others do not.)
- Ours seat 3 across instead of only 2. Our carts have two bench seats, which seat 6 and has a large storage area on back for beach chairs, coolers etc. Carts from competition are smaller with less storage area.
- THE ONLY gas powered LSV rental option in SC!
DELIVERY information: All carts will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form. You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up.
Electric cart rentals need to be fully charged the last night of your rental so they are ready for the next renter or you will incur a $100 fee.
Gas carts need to be fully fueled by 8am on the pickup date or you will incur a $50 fee.
Isle of Palms Restrictions: Other than the following, all regular automobile driving and parking rules apply.
- You can not cross the bridge to Mount Pleasant.
- You can not park at any beach access from 41st to 57th Avenue. (You can drop off at the access then go park on Palm Blvd though.)
Weight, heat, cold and speed are determining factors on how far an ELECTRIC cart will go. Generally we see around 16 miles to a full charge. 175 miles on a gas cart!
Wild Dunes specific rules:
- We are NOT able to rent in the following locations inside Wild Dunes unless you receive written permission from the management of the specific complex!: Ocean Club, Shipwatch, Shipwreck, Summerhouse, Port-O-Call, Mariners Walk, Lagoon Villas, Beach Club Villas, Seascape and Tidewater. You can contact the HOA office specifically for these locations and ask for special permission but we need permission in an email to ensure they don’t tow the cart. These are NOT Wild Dunes or our rules, these are the above locations rules.
- LSVs rented in the Grand Pavilion area must be parked up under the house if there is a garage area to park in. NOT out in the driveway or front yard.
- No driving on the bike, paths, golf course paths or beaches!
- Please pull over to the side to let cars and trucks pass you.
- There are designated parking and no parking areas depending upon the Wild Dunes pass you will be provided with, (“O” Owner or “R” Renter), therefore, please see the map located in the zipper pouch on every cart or else you may incur a violation along with towing fees, in which you will be responsible for.
|4-6pax electric LSV||6-8pax GAS LSV|
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
- You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Any damages will be charged to the card on file.
- All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability.