VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All regular automobile driving and parking laws apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific rules and regulations:
- Carts can not be driven on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach.
- Carts must pull to the side to let cars and trucks pass.DO NOT HOLD UP TRAFFIC!
- Grand Pavilion rental carts must be parked up under the house (garage) if there is one!
- ONLY Owners or friends/family of Owners are able to park at designated “Owners Only” parking areas as long as you have an “Owners pass” provided by us.
- The Owner of the property can request an “Owners pass” for the cart by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
The following locations can ONLY RENT GAS CARTS and have specific parking instructions. (Please refer to google maps to understand the below location instructions):
- Port O’Call, Summerhouse, Shipwatch & Tidewater guests can rent a gas cart and must park it on Summer Dunes Lane.
- Ocean Club & Seascape Villas guests can rent a gas cart and must park it in the overflow lot of the Links golf course right outside the Ocean Club gate.
- Seagrove Villas guests can rent a gas cart and park in designated villa space or anywhere in the non-assigned spaces.
- Lagoon Villas guests can rent a gas cart but must park it on Back Court near the tennis courts.
- Shipwreck, Mariners Walk, Beach Club Villas, Seaside Cottages/Grand Pavilion (74-77 & 80-99 Seaside Cottage Lane also known as 74-77 & 80-99 Grand Pavilion). ALL of these must park in the Sweetgrass Pavilion/Tennis Club/Harbor Course parking lot.
The best parking area for closest beach access is on Summer Dunes Lane and Island Cottage Lane.