RENT GAS VERSUS ELECTRIC if available! Why? You’re on vacation so why worry about whether or not the outlet works or the cart is charging or how far you go on a charge. Our gas LSVs are custom-made from Yamaha QuietTech carts. They are not loud and go over a hundred miles before you would need fuel! You literally could go all week without needing to get gas and best of all we don’t require you to refill it at the end of the rental!
The sprawling Wild Dunes Resort is an ideal place for family vacations, with golf courses, tennis courts, and boating opportunities right outside your door. Experience one of South Carolina’s premier resorts with our Low Speed Vehicle so you can explore as a family and experience everything there is to see at the Wild Dunes Resort.
Wild Dunes Resort has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
Golf cart rentals are not allowed inside Wild Dunes, that’s why we rent Low Speed Vehicles (LSVs).
All regular automobile driving and parking laws apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific rules and regulations:
- Carts can not be driven on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach.
- Carts must pull to the side to let cars and trucks pass.DO NOT HOLD UP TRAFFIC!
- Grand Pavilion rental carts must be parked up under the house (garage) if there is one!
- ONLY Owners or friends/family of Owners are able to park at designated “Owners Only” parking areas as long as you have an “Owners pass” provided by us.
- The Owner of the property can request an “Owners pass” for the cart by emailing us at email@example.com.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS FOR LSV RENTAL RULES
Beach Club Villas
Mariner’s Walk (gas only)
Ocean Club Villas
Racquet Club Villas (gas only)
Seagrove Villas (gas only)
The best parking area for closest beach access is on Summer Dunes Lane and Island Cottage Lane.
- You DO NOT have to refuel your gas cart! Just please remove all trash and personal items before 8am the day we are to pick the cart up.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
This is a non-refundable reservation but you have options. You may cancel at any time, for any reason and receive a future rental credit that does not expire without any additional expenses.
After booking you have the option to buy “excursion protection” through Allianz which covers most reasons, other than Covid related issues, why you would not be able to continue with your rental. You will be able to read their coverage before you buy it.
Damage coverage, regardless of fault, is added to all reservations and covers up to $250 for any damage to the rented vehicle while it is legally being driven by someone 21 or older.