READ ALL BEFORE BOOKING!
We now have gas powered LSVs available! No distance or charging issues!
The following locations can ONLY RENT GAS CARTS and have specific parking instructions:
- Port O’Call, Summerhouse & Tidewater guests can rent a gas cart and can park it on Summer Dunes Lane.
- Ocean Club guests can rent a gas cart and must park it in the overflow lot of the golf course right outside the gate.
- Seagrove Villas guests can rent a gas cart and park in designated villa space or anywhere in a non-assigned spaces.
Lightning Bugz Rentals offers Wild Dunes Golf cart rentals but the carts are technically Low Speed Vehicles, which allow them to be rented inside the Resort! Our carts are electric or gas powered and street legal day or night. Golf cart rentals are NOT ALLOWED inside Wild Dunes, that is why we have LSVs. Companies that rent golf carts inside Wild Dunes are not legal.
Why rent our LSVs?
- Price, we have larger carts for less the price.
- LEGAL (We have ALL necessary permits, licenses and insurance. Some others do not.)
- Largest seating capacity options!
DELIVERY/RETURN information: Think of it like a hotel room stay, rental is by the night. All carts will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form. You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up.
Electric carts: Fully charge by 8am on the pick-up date or you will incur a $100 fee.
Gas carts: Fully fueled by 8am on the pick-up date or you will incur a $50 fee. We provide a 2 gallon gas can that you can fill or you can stop by a gas station on the cart.
Isle of Palms Restrictions: Other than the following, all regular automobile driving and parking rules apply.
- You can not cross the bridge to Mount Pleasant.
- You can not drive on Palm Blvd from Sullivan’s Island bridge to 41st Avenue. (You could go maybe a block as long as you don’t hold up traffic).
- You can not park at any beach access from 41st to 58th Avenue. (You can drop off at the access then go park on Palm Blvd though.)
WILD DUNES RESTRICTIONS:
- We are NOT able to rent in the following locations inside Wild Dunes unless you receive written permission from the management of the specific HOA!: Shipwatch, Shipwreck, Mariners Walk, Lagoon Villas, Beach Club Villas, Seascape and Seaside Cottages/Grand Pavilion (74-77 & 80-99 Seaside Cottage Lane also known as 74-77 & 80-99 Grand Pavilion). You can contact the HOA office specifically for these locations and ask for special permission but we need permission in an email to ensure they don’t tow the cart.
- LSVs rented in the Grand Pavilion area must be parked up under the house in the garage!
- No driving on the bike paths, golf course paths or beaches!
- Carts must pull to the side to let cars and trucks pass.
- There are designated parking and no parking areas, so please be aware of signage!
- ONLY Owners or friends/family of Owners are able to park at designated “Owners Only” parking areas. If you are an Owner, you will need to request an “Owners pass” for the cart by emailing us at email@example.com
- TIP: The best parking area for closest beach access is on Summer Dunes Lane and Island Cottage Lane.
Weight, temperatures and speed are determining factors on how far an ELECTRIC cart will go. Generally we see around 12 miles to a full charge. 100 miles on a gas cart!
|6pax electric LSV||6pax GAS LSV|
ATTENTION before booking:
If your dates are not available, “not enough available resources”, then make sure to try to decrease your rental by 1 night to check availability! Example: If you try to book Sunday to Sunday (7 night rental) and you get the above message, then try a 6 night rental.
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
- You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Any damages will be charged to the card on file.
- All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability.