RENT GAS VERSUS ELECTRIC if available! Why? You’re on vacation so why worry about whether or not the outlet works or the cart is charging or how far you go on a charge. Our gas LSVs are custom-made from Yamaha QuietTech carts. They are not loud and go over a hundred miles before you would need fuel! You literally could go all week without needing to get gas and best of all we don’t require you to refill it at the end of the rental!
Conveniently located yet slightly secluded, Seabrook Island vacations are perfect for extreme relaxation. Not only will you find mile after mile of South Carolina’s beautiful beachfront, but you can also take in the views of the island’s bountiful bird population. You and your family will love taking in all the beauty of Seabrook Island and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- You can not have more car passes than the house has bedrooms and an LSV cart rental counts as a pass. (Example: A two bedroom house is only allowed 2 car passes and the cart rental counts as 1)
- YOU MUST OBTAIN PASS FROM YOUR VACATION RENTAL COMPANY YOU BOOKED THROUGH!
- LSV carts must park just like regular cars except for designated LSV parking spots. They can not park in landscaped areas or off the side of a driveway, path or road.
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- Pelican Watch Villas does not allow cart rentals to be parked in its parking lot but you can park at the beach access on Seabrook Island Road right outside the entrance of the parking lot. You would need to rent a gas powered cart if your staying at Pelican Watch Villas.
- Atrium Villas ONLY ALLOWS gas powered carts. No electric carts.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
CART PICK-UP / RETURN INFORMATION:
- STARTING NOVEMBER 2023 we will be delivering and picking up ALL carts from your vacation rental address. We deliver between 12pm-5pm and pickup between 8am-11am. Electric carts be sure to plug in the night before so it’s fully charged before we pick up the next morning and gas carts no longer have to top off the gas tanks!
- You DO NOT have to refuel your gas cart! Just please remove all trash and personal items before 8am the day we are to pick the cart up.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please fully charge the cart the last night of your rental so that it’s fully charged by 8am or incur a $100 fee. This fee will be enforced!
This is a non-refundable reservation but you have options. You may cancel at any time, for any reason and receive a future rental credit that does not expire without any additional expenses.
After booking you have the option to buy “excursion protection” through Allianz which covers most reasons, other than Covid related issues, why you would not be able to continue with your rental. You will be able to read their coverage before you buy it.
Damage coverage, regardless of fault, is added to all reservations and covers up to $250 for any damage to the rented vehicle while it is legally being driven by someone 21 or older.