READ ALL BEFORE BOOKING!
ALL regular automobile driving and parking laws apply in addition to the below!
DO NOT ALTER THE POWER CORDS THAT ARE PROVIDED IN ANY WAY. YOU MUST USE A 3 PRONG OUTLET TO CHARGE THE CART!
- Please pull over to let vehicles pass.
- No one under the age of 21 may drive the cart.
- Everyone must be seated in a seat and using the seatbelts provided.
- No driving on the bike paths, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- Pelican Watch Villas, Atrium Villas as well as ANY location that does not have an area to charge the cart out in the open and NOT in a garage or under the building are restricted locations from rentals. Basically, if you can’t charge the cart out in the open driveway or parking lot, you can not rent the cart.
- Other Villa or Condo rentals may be a challenge as well for charging the cart, so please make sure to confirm you will be able to charge it! There will not be refunds on rentals if your not able to charge the cart.
- Yes, you can drive to Freshfields and Bohicket Marina but we do not recommend it. It will use a lot of your charge for the day. If you do go, plug in the cart when you get there! Freshfields has (1) located across the street from Heges Restaurant by the parking spaces! Bohicket Marina has (1) located to the side of Luciano’s Pizza. Their pizza is awesome fyi!!
Cart pick-up/return information:
ALL CART RENTALS are to be picked up and returned to the Seabrook Island Amenities office parking lot located just outside the front Security gate. (1002 Landfall Way). DO NOT ask staff inside the office for assistance as they are NOT affiliated with Lightning Bugz. If there is a problem or question PLEASE TEXT us at 843-609-8776. This location does NOT have “Store” hours…so you literally can pick up your cart anytime after 2pm and return it anytime before 10am per the dates you put on the reservation request form! Your cart is usually labeled with your name on the front windshield. When you book, you will receive information on how to get the keys.
ELECTRIC CART RENTALS: Please be aware that when you pick-up your cart, the last renter had to return it which put mileage on it. The first day/night should not be a “tour the Resort” type ride. When you return an electric cart, fully charge it the night before returning and just drive straight to the lot or incur a $100 fee.
Weight heat, cold and speed are all factors on how far a cart will go.Generally we see 12-16 miles with full charge.
|6pax electric LSV
|8pax electric LSV (6 adults)|
ATTENTION before booking: If your dates are not available, “not enough available resources”, then make sure to try to decrease your rental by 1 night to check availability! Example: If you try Saturday to Saturday (7 night rental) and you get the above message, then try a 6 night rental.
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
- You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Any damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability