VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- Pelican Watch Villas does not allow cart rentals to be parked in its parking lot but you can park at the beach access on Seabrook Island Road right outside the entrance of the parking lot.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
CART PICK-UP / RETURN INFORMATION:
- ALL CART RENTALS are to be picked up and returned to the Seabrook Island Amenities office parking lot located just outside the front Security gate. (1002 Landfall Way).
- DO NOT ask staff inside the office for assistance as they are NOT affiliated with Lightning Bugz.
- This location does NOT have “Store” hours…so you literally can pick up your cart anytime after 2pm and return it anytime before 10am per the dates you put on the reservation request form!
- Your cart is usually labeled with your name on the front windshield. When you book, you will receive information on how to get the keys.
- If there is a problem or question PLEASE TEXT us at 843-609-8776.
- Please return the cart fully fueled, at minimum fill the 2 gallon gas can we provide, or incur a $50 re-fuel fee. The cart or gas can can be filled at Freshfields.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out on the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.