When you’re taking a trip to Edisto Island, SC, our Low Speed Vehicle, golf cart, and jet ski rentals (through our partners) are a great way to explore its natural beauty. As one of South Carolina’s most popular beach destinations, Edisto Island has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark.
- You CAN drive on Palmetto Boulevard for two blocks. This means if you are staying in a house on Palmetto boulevard you can rent one of our LSVs!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT drive on Palmetto Blvd MORE THAN 2 blocks.
- Wyndham Resort DOES NOT allow cart rentals INSIDE the MAIN gated resort area but they ARE ALLOWED at all other Wyndham locations on the Island!
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
- Please return the cart or the 2 gallon gas can we provide fully fueled or incur a $50 re-fuel fee.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.