2023 Edisto rentals!
Unfortunately, we are not going to be renting carts at this location in 2023. We have less carts this year and Edisto is too far to travel. We hope to add to our fleet at the end of 2023 so that we can come back to Edisto 2024. Sorry for the inconvenience!
There are a couple local companies to choose from but I don’t believe any of them have LSVs.
When you’re taking a trip to Edisto Island, SC, our Low Speed Vehicle, golf cart, and jet ski rentals (through our partners) are a great way to explore its natural beauty. As one of South Carolina’s most popular beach destinations, Edisto Island has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark.
- You CAN drive on Palmetto Boulevard for two blocks. This means if you are staying in a house on Palmetto boulevard you can rent one of our LSVs!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT drive on Palmetto Blvd MORE THAN 2 blocks.
- Wyndham Resort DOES NOT allow cart rentals INSIDE the MAIN gated resort area but they ARE ALLOWED at all other Wyndham locations on the Island!
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
- You DO NOT have to refuel your gas cart! Just please remove all trash and personal items before 8am the day we are to pick the cart up.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
This is a non-refundable reservation but you have options. You may cancel at any time, for any reason and receive a future rental credit that does not expire without any additional expenses.
After booking you have the option to buy “excursion protection” through Allianz which covers most reasons, other than Covid related issues, why you would not be able to continue with your rental. You will be able to read their coverage before you buy it.
Damage coverage, regardless of fault, is added to all reservations and covers up to $250 for any damage to the rented vehicle while it is legally being driven by someone 21 or older.