Rules and Regulations ALL locations
- Pull over to let vehicles pass.
- Drivers MUST BE 21.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Everyone must be seated in a seat and using the seat belts provided.
- No driving on the bike paths, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- All regular automobile driving and parking laws apply to Low Speed Vehicles.
If your dates are not available: “not enough available resources”, then make sure to try to decrease your rental by 1 night to check availability!
(Example: If you try Saturday to Saturday (7 night rental) and you get the above message, then try a 6 night rental)
Weight, temperatures, and speed are determining factors on how far an electric cart will go. Generally we see around 16 miles to a full charge. 100 miles on a gas cart!
(The info below is applicable to all locations except for Seabrook Island:)
Think of it just like a hotel room stay, rental is by the night. All carts will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form. You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up.
Electric carts: Fully charged by 8am on pick-up day or you may incur a $100 fee.
Gas carts: Fully fueled by 8am on the pick-up day or incur a $50 charge. We provide a 2 gallon gas can that you can fill or you can stop by a gas station on the cart.