RENT GAS VERSUS ELECTRIC if available! Why? You’re on vacation so why worry about whether or not the outlet works or the cart is charging or how far you go on a charge. Our gas LSVs are custom-made from Yamaha QuietTech carts. They are not loud and go over a hundred miles before you would need fuel! You literally could go all week without needing to get gas and best of all we don’t require you to refill it at the end of the rental!
At the mouth of Charleston Harbor, you’ll find the serene Sullivan’s Island. The 3-mile island is packed with all the history and attractions you’d want from a beach town, just minutes from the Charleston metro area. With an electric or gas Low Speed Vehicle rental, you can see everything that Sullivan’s Island, SC has to offer.
Sullivan’s Island has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO DRIVING ON Jasper Blvd, bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT cross the bridge to Mt. Pleasant.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- You DO NOT have to refuel your gas cart! Just please remove all trash and personal items before 8am the day we are to pick the cart up.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
This is a non-refundable reservation but you have options. You may cancel at any time, for any reason and receive a future rental credit that does not expire without any additional expenses.
After booking you have the option to buy “excursion protection” through Allianz which covers most reasons, other than Covid related issues, why you would not be able to continue with your rental. You will be able to read their coverage before you buy it.
Damage coverage, regardless of fault, is added to all reservations and covers up to $250 for any damage to the rented vehicle while it is legally being driven by someone 21 or older.