At the mouth of Charleston Harbor, you’ll find the serene Sullivan’s Island. The 3-mile island is packed with all the history and attractions you’d want from a beach town, just minutes from the Charleston metro area. With an electric or gas Low Speed Vehicle rental, you can see everything that Sullivan’s Island, SC has to offer.
Sullivan’s Island has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO DRIVING ON Jasper Blvd, bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT cross the bridge to Mt. Pleasant.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Please return the cart or the 2 gallon gas can we provide fully fueled or incur a $50 re-fuel fee.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!