READ ALL BEFORE BOOKING!
WHY RENT OUR LSVs?
- LSVs CAN be driven at night! Golf carts CAN NOT!
- More seating capacity than golf carts!
- Only company with gas powered LSV option!
Lightning Bugz LSV offers Golf cart rentals on Sullivan’s Island. The best way to get around on your island vacation is in the convenience of our golf carts. Our Sullivan’s Island golf cart rentals are street legal day or night, and are child seat friendly. Technically, our golf carts are Low Speed Vehicles.
DELIVERY/RETURN information: Think of it like a hotel stay, rental is by the night. All carts will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form. You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up.
Electric carts: Fully charged by 8am on pick-up day or you may incur a $100 fee.
Gas carts: Fully fueled by 8am on the pick-up day or incur a $50 charge. We provide a 2 gallon gas can that you can fill or you can stop by a gas station on the cart.
Sullivan’s Island Restrictions: Other than the below, all regular automobile driving and parking restrictions apply.
- You can not cross any bridges to Mt. Pleasant or Isle of Palms.
- You can not drive on Jasper Boulevard, sidewalks, beach accesses or are beach!
Weight, temperatures and speed are determining factors on how far an electric cart will go. Generally we see around 16 miles to a full charge. 100 miles on a gas cart!
|6pax electric LSV
|8pax electric LSV
|8pax GAS LSV
ATTENTION before booking:
If your dates are not available, “not enough available resources”, then make sure to try to decrease your rental by 1 night to check availability! Example: If you try Saturday to Saturday (7 night rental) and you get the above message, then try a 6 night rental.
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
- You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Any damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability