At the mouth of Charleston Harbor, you’ll find the serene Sullivan’s Island. The 3-mile island is packed with all the history and attractions you’d want from a beach town, just minutes from the Charleston metro area. With an electric or gas Low Speed Vehicle rental, you can see everything that Sullivan’s Island, SC has to offer.
Sullivan’s Island has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO DRIVING ON Jasper Blvd, bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT cross the bridge to Mt. Pleasant.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Please return the cart or the 2 gallon gas can we provide fully fueled or incur a $50 re-fuel fee.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
This is a non-refundable reservation but you have options. You may cancel at any time, for any reason and receive a future rental credit that does not expire without any additional expenses.
When you are making the reservation you will have an option to buy a $30 covid coverage plan with Lightning Bugz. This plan allows you to cancel up to 5 days prior to your arrival and receive a full refund of the rental rate. The ticket service fee from the reservation system is not refundable. This coverage is only applicable if someone you’re traveling with has a positive test result and you are canceling your entire trip. Proof of positive test results as well as proof of trip cancellation will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
After booking you have the option to buy “excursion protection” through Allianz which covers most reasons, other than Covid related issues, why you would not be able to continue with your rental. You will be able to read their coverage before you buy it.
"NEW RENTAL ITEM!"
Process to request a Wanderr rental:
Fill out the online form on the link below to request one for your vacation! (This is a request, not a reservation) We will receive the form, reply with availability and send a separate paylink to pay to hold it if necessary. EASY!