Isle of Palms
Known for its nesting sea turtles and rich history, the Isle of Palms is a peaceful place to vacation, fish, and explore South Carolina’s Lowcountry. See the island like never before with Low Speed Vehicle and golf cart rentals so you can see for yourself what’s so special about this corner of the Atlantic on your next vacation.
Isle of Palms has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- You CAN NOT cross the bridge to Mt. Pleasant.
- You CAN NOT drive on Palm Blvd from Sullivan’s Island bridge to 41st Avenue. (You could go a block if needed as long as you don’t hold up traffic)
- You CAN NOT park at any beach access from 41st to 57th Avenue. You can drop off at the access and then go park on Palm Blvd.
- Oceanside/Seaside Cabins REQUIRES written permission from its management to allow cart rentals.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
- Please return the cart or the 2 gallon gas can we provide fully fueled or incur a $50 re-fuel fee.
- The cart or can can be filled at either the Isle of Palms Marina or the gas station on Palm Blvd near Harris Teeter.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!