Home to the 1,000-foot Folly Beach Pier, Folly Beach South Carolina is a must-see destination. Explore the shops along Center Street, spot some wildlife at the Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve, and take in the beauty of the beachside sunrises on your family vacation.
Folly Beach has tons of activities for your family to enjoy—and getting around will be a breeze with one of our LSVs DAY OR NIGHT unlike a normal golf cart rental!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All regular automobile driving and parking laws and restrictions apply to your LSV rental in addition to the following location specific restrictions:
- NO driving on bike paths, sidewalks, golf course paths, beach accesses or the beach!
- Some condo or villa locations do not allow cart rentals of any kind. Make sure you check this before renting as well as get whatever permission or pass may be needed for the cart. Gas carts are obviously great for locations that may not have a spot to charge the cart!
- Rental refunds are not given to those that rent a cart at a location they are not allowed and renters are responsible for any tickets or towing fees incurred due to illegal parking.
- All riders must be seated in a seat and use seatbelts.
- Please return the cart or the 2 gallon gas can we provide fully fueled or incur a $50 re-fuel fee.
- You must have access to a 110v (three prong) outlet to charge.
- You must be able to charge the cart out in the open, not in a covered area or garage.
- Do not alter the power cord provided.
- Please return the cart fully charged or incur a $100 fee.
What makes us different than other rentals on the island?
- You CAN drive after dark!
- The ONLY GAS LSV option!