READ ALL BEFORE BOOKING!
AWESOME NEWS!! Kiawah Island has decided to let Lightning Bugz rent this year through an exclusive pilot program! BUT, if they receive valid complaints due to misuse of the carts, then we may not be able to rent any longer in the resort and they will ban all low speed vehicle rentals moving forward.
We worked very hard to get awarded this opportunity and having use of the carts is a privilege that can be taken away which obviously hurts our family business as well, so please just follow the very simple rules below and everyone will continue to have a wonderful addition to their family vacation!
Failure to adhere to the below rules will result in LOSS OF THE CART WITH NO REFUND OF THE REMAINING RENTAL PERIOD AND we may not be able to rent in the Resort next season!
In addition to below, ALL regular automobile laws apply!
- #1 RULE: NO DRIVING ON Kiawah Island Parkway, bike paths, leisure paths, golf course paths, beach accesses or beach!
- PLEASE do not hold up traffic! Move to the side and waive cars by!
- All drivers must carry a valid drivers license and be 21years of age.
- Everyone must be in a seat or car seat if applicable and wearing seatbelts. No lap riding.
- All 4 tires must be on the pavement at all times, even when parked on a street to go to a beach access (Boardwalks).
- LSVs can not be driven after 11pm.
QUESTIONS CONCERNING ABOVE RULES PLEASE TEXT 843-609-8776
Think of it like a hotel room stay, rental is by the night. All carts will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form! You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up of the cart.
Please fill the 2 gallon gas can we provide with the cart by 8am on the pick-up date or incur a $50 fee. You can fill it at the gas station at the front gate. You dont have to go all the way to Freshfields!
|6pax GAS LSV|
ATTENTION below before booking:
If your dates are not available, “not enough available resources”, then make sure to try to decrease your rental by 1 night! Example: If you try to book Saturday to Saturday (7 night rental) and you get the above message, then try a 6 night rental.
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
- You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Any damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability