WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
#1 We are mobile
#2 Ride by yourself if you choose!
#3 Rent 2 or 4 skis w/trailer for the day!
POSSIBLE LAUNCH LOCATIONS
- Isle of Palms jet ski rentals (Buck Hall)
- Sullivan’s Island jet ski rentals (Buck Hall)
- Folly Beach jet ski rentals (Folly ramp)
- Kiawah Island jet ski rentals (Cherry Pt)
- Seabrook Island jet ski rentals (Cherry Pt)
- Charleston jet ski rentals (Remleys Pt)
- North Charleston jet ski rentals (Leeds Ave)
- Edisto Island jet ski rentals (Steamboat)
- Edisto Beach jet ski rentals (Steamboat)
#1 WE ARE MOBILE! We launch the skis wherever in the Charleston area you would like us to (based upon availability and restrictions) and you ride for 1.5hrs or more!! You could even choose to be launched at one location and picked up at another! You of course will be responsible for getting yourself back to the original location. Uber maybe!?
#2 We let you choose what you want to do! If you want to have a sightseeing, dolphin viewing, chill kind of ride or go jump waves in the Ocean that’s cool! Maybe you want to ride by yourself or have someone guide you….we are good with that too! Just let us know ahead of time!
#3 If you are experienced at pulling a trailer, launching and riding jet skis, you can rent a trailer with either 2 or 4 jet skis for the day!
1.5hr rental times: 10am/1pm/4pm
Available days: Mon/Tues/Wed
Available months: Year round
2 ski minimum but you can make 1 ski requests and we will try to fit you in.
Rate is $150/ski for 1.5hrs (10min of instructions)
Day rate per ski is $400 (10am-5pm)
2 skis w/trailer (2day min) – $600/day
4 skis w/trailer (2day min) – $1,200/day
Thursdays and Fridays are make-up rain days
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
- Waterproof bag
- Life jackets
- Instructions on use of ski
- Overview of the riding area
- FREE Guide if requested! (Some locations/situations may require a guide but no worries, they are really cool and just there to make sure you don’t get lost!)
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER
- Drivers need a driver’s license.
- One person/group takes a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski if you fall off!
WE NEED 24HR NOTICE
Regular rental procedure:
We meet you at the requested location and the first 10-15minutes of your reservation time we fit you for life jackets, go over the jet ski and answer any questions about the area your getting ready to ride. Then we would launch the skis at the boat ramp and we (or just you) are off for 1hr and 15min of fun!
Skis w/trailer rental procedure:
We meet you at a the closest boat launch area to where you are staying or live and let you drive and launch the skis under our supervision. If you show you are experienced and can handle the trailer, then we will rent the whole “system” to you for the duration agreed upon. Proof of where you are staying or live will be required as well.