Lightning Bugz Rentals offers Wild Dunes Golf cart rentals but the carts are technically Low Speed Vehicles, which allow them to be rented inside the Resort! The best way to get around and park while staying at Wild Dunes is in the convenience of our LSV carts. Our Wild Dunes LSV carts are 100% electric, street legal day or night, and are child seat friendly. Golf cart rentals are NOT ALLOWED inside Wild Dunes, thats why we have LSVs.
What are the main differences between us and our competition?
1) Price, we have larger carts for less the price.
2) 7 years experience (this is valuable as there are many rules inside Wild Dunes and if not followed, result may be loss of cart and extra violation fees with no refunds)
3) Ours seat 3 across instead of only 2. Our carts available for Wild Dunes rentals have two bench seats, which seat 6, and has a large storage area on back for beach chairs, coolers etc. Carts from competition may have 6 seats but are extremely long and have small container areas on the back.
Cart delivery information: All carts that are being delivered and picked up by us will be delivered between 12pm-6pm and picked up between 8am-11am according to the dates you put on the reservation form. You do not need to be present for delivery or pick-up.
Isle of Palms Restrictions: You can not cross any bridges or drive on Palm Boulevard from 41st Avenue to the Sullivans Island Bridge. All other regular car driving and parking rules apply to LSVs.
Main Restrictions for Wild Dunes:
1. We unfortunately are not able to rent in the following locations inside Wild Dunes. Ocean Club, Shipwatch, Shipwreck, Summerhouse, Port-O-Call, Mariners Walk, Lagoon Villas, Beach Club Villas, Seascape and Tidewater.
2. LSVs in the Grand Pavilion area must be parked up under the house and NOT out in the driveway or front yard.
3. There are designated parking and no parking areas depending upon the Wild Dunes pass you will be provided with, (“O” Owner or “R” Renter), therefore, please see the map located in the zipper pouch on every cart or else you may incur a violation along with towing fees. Wild Dunes will sometimes give us a heads up before towing the cart but we can not count on that!
4. No driving on the bike paths or golf course paths and please pull over to the side to let cars and trucks pass you.
|6 Pax LSV|
ATTENTION: New parking rules prohibit ANY parking at the beach accesses from 41st Avenue to 56th Avenue! Park at the designated areas inside Wild Dunes or park along Palm Blvd from 41st to 56th Avenue.
Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
You must cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
All Prices subject to change without notice. Reservations subject to availability.